Monday, November 5, 2007

hang time, hanging together.

thales20million's post got me thinking about the nba. i'm rather disappointed with the actions of some of the nba's superstars during the opening games of this season. i posted on this subject during the nba playoffs of 2007. i was recently able to attend a few games and document my disgust. here are the photographs. i was able to censor most of them. this may not be suitable for those not willing to take this problem seriously. thank you.
























one of the most disgusting parts is that reggie theus, basketball coach on tnbc's "Hang Time" took part in this mess.













this is actually not true. pictures are from espn.com.


























now let us return to innocence:

3 comments:

T-hales200 said...

I hope you post one of these every week with the NBA getting so bad and all. I also wish my hands were blurred out in real life so my obscene gestures would not be so obvious.

Meg Duffy said...

I agree with that....

ida.ho said...

that little girl is so darn cute