Sunday, August 12, 2007

late, but i'm here




Guess who's back.....

So I know that I've been gone a day or two
Now I'm back to give you a little "skip-to-my-lou."

My first call-out is MR. DANE-jurus...
It's 'rhyme', not 'ryme.' Mispelled words will not lure us.
If you're going to bring it, you better bring the best
cause Spizz will come shooting you with hairs from his chest.

So let's not kid ourselves, I can't be something I'm not
I come out here like a gangsta spittin' "this is why I'm hot"
I'll try to rap and pump your guts full of lead
then I find myself weary and head straight for my bed.
There is more to life than straight bringin' fools down.
We've got to have more fun while this earth is move aroun'.

So to Dane and Spizz, this next line is an apology.
let me clear those tears from your eyes with my little squeegee.
I never meant to hurt any feelings or start any battle
I'd much rather be sittin' at a table wit you playin a game of scrabble.

So now as I leave you once more, I hope you sleep easy tonight.
Turn your cheek, leave out the final notes, and just come and unite.
"Boys love is so sweet" spells bliss...
Rat tat tat tat tat and thats the way it issss.

Love
Steve

2 comments:

sodapop said...

boys love is so sweet.....bliss
kill it so so...........kiss
did it really tickle you? did it really tickle you....dirty dirty
Roast A Wombat, Blood.....raw-b
Special Products Increase ZZZZZZ's....spizzzzz

Dane said...

i thought this rap thing was just for fun but now everyones been playin me dirty