Monday, October 1, 2007



Soda-pop wrote and asked me to take a picture that reminded me of him. Well, if there´s anything that reminds me of the ERC when it comes to snapping some photos it is he and his brothers, or just him, jumping in the air with ecstasy. I tried to capture that with this photo. I mean, it pretty much has everything. The tongue was too excited to stay completely in my mouth. I´ve got the vertical that you´d only expect from an experienced African American. There´s the fairy-tale backdrop (Some people say this castle was the inspiration for Disney´s castles), and you even get a little bit of my belly hair. "It doesn´t get much better than this baby!" Only a little bit of family love could improve it.

4 comments:

sodapop said...

thank you.

brooke said...

good to see your face, spencer. and your chest hair

Unknown said...

el alcazar! i love that place (and our tour guide told us that it was the inspiration for disney's castle...but i hear that a lot lately about many different castles)
give spain my love for me, will ya spencer?

Meg Duffy said...

I clicked on the picture and it became like a million times bigger and it so much better bigger and I thought to myself.. wow... this is almost backdrop worthy. I am thinking about it... it really is the perfect picture...